MASS-SPECC Consultancy Unit (MCU)
MCU is the extension arm of MASS-SPECC. We use assessment, planning, resource access, coaching, mentoring, management assistance and continuous improvement. We specialize in working with credit and savings cooperatives to achieve growth, increase profitability, improve board leadership, and help strengthen management. We provide services that are comprehensive and personalized. We tailor our programs and solutions to your co-op needs in the following areas of development:
- Governance and Leadership Development
- Operational and Financial Improvement
- Credit and Savings Operational Improvement
- Marketing and Membership Development
- Human Resource Assessment and Support
- Financial Resource and Risk Management
Composing the resource pool are the cooperative practitioners, specialist and advisors with hands-on experience on co-op matters. Experts from the academe and corporate sectors are also invited to ensure that the c-op experience is enriched with the current practices of the mainstream.
It is our goal to be able to provide co-ops a total end to end solution, based on the co-op’s desired area of development, using a cooperative standard.